Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, December 20

What is Wrong With Me?

So before I even get into what has been going on the last month I have to tell you what I have done. Most of you know my extreme distaste for animals. It is no secret I call our dog 'noxious stinko and mean it. Well, Punky Girl is the polar opposite. She loves, loves her dog. She got her daddy to take her shopping today to buy a Christmas present for her dog. They went to the local pet store and got a bag full of doggie treats for our "lovely" dog. Anyway...tonight I wrapped doggie treats for 'noxious stinko. What in the world?? What is wrong with me that I wrap doggie treats? I don't even care if he is fed and now he has a present under my tree. Who invaded my home...kids, that's who. Suckered again by those adorable little munchkins.

2 Comments:

Auntie Em said...

What can I say. I love the pictures of the kids.

Beaner this means so much when you have done it the way you have. The photos are priceless.

I wouldn't trade this blog for anything.

Please have a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. My love to all of you.

ocm said...

Ah...I am laughing as I type!

Just wait til you get to pick up all the shredded paper!

: )