The day before Thanksgiving Buckaroo lost a tooth. I joking said that all I wanted for Christmas was his 2 front teeth gone. I knew it would make the perfect Christmas card. How would I know he would take me seriously? Wait, this is Buckaroo I am talking about. He does everything seriously. One little wiggle and he was working those teeth like mad. In a matter of 10 days, he lost 4 teeth. The tooth fairy and I are tight now :). Like all good dramas (that is how I view life with kids-one drama story after another-no tragedies but lots of comedies) the second front tooth was the last of the 4 to go. December 7-tooth is gone, just in time to make some cute Christmas cards. He came through for me and I got my wish.
Actually, my Christmas wish is right here in this picture and I get to have it all year long.






1 Comment:
You probably already know, but cherish these times...Before you know it they will be taller than you...(mine is already several inches taller! yikes!)lol...
Take care and have a blessed holiday season...
Amy
Post a Comment