Who am I? I am a 30ish woman living in a small town where I love to go to the grocery store and know just about everyone as I peruse down the isles. I have been married for almost 13 years to my high school sweetheart, an "untypical male" of a man whom I like to call Nimrod. We have two beautiful children (who look like me, of course-not really according to our whole town!)Buckaroo and Punky Girl have added so much joy and a few extra pounds to our lives, but they are worth it:)
I am gal who loves God and am blessed to be a child of His. I give thanks everyday that Jesus is the Sonshine of my life. I love the church we attend and am thankful for a great church family.
Some of my favorite things to do are laugh with my husband over the little things that go on in our lives, watch Buckaroo play baseball, and watch Punky Girl play in her imaginary land.
Something I am passionate about is kids-any age-but my heart is with teenagers, whom I taught for 8 years and have recently started teaching again. My degree in English feeds my passion for reading-which sometimes gets me in trouble with my husband :)
As a family, we LOVE sports! My hubby is the best coach ever, just ask our son. We love to watch and play baseball and basketball-except Punky Girl, she's a football girl. She definitely marches to her own drum! We also like to camp and shoot 3-D tournaments with our bows.
I love hanging out with my friends. I am priviledged to have 3 friends from junior high that I am still close to and could not live without!





