Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 1

Mid-Life Crisis

Something happened this year. I can't really explain it. Maybe a mid-life crisis. Maybe a new set of taste buds. (I heard they sluff off every 70 days. Somebody should google that and see if it is true). Anyway, the point is, I have changed. I have become a coffee drinker. I can hear the gasping occurring throughout the Internet as you read this. The shock, the horror, I know. Not only do I drink coffee, I went from cold-brewing it in a glass jar to having my own grinder and press. AND, I make my own creamer. Some of you are thinking, "What has this world come to?" All I can say is, my iced coffee has become one of my favorite parts of the day.




From this...



to this--in six months. It's a crazy world I live in!
















0 Comments: