Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 17

Punky Girl

As I began working on this blog, I went through pictures of the kids that I wanted to add. It was fun to go through the albums and see the many facets of the kids. Punky Girl is definitely the one with a colorful personality. As we have joked since she turned breech right before she was born, she knows what she wants and what agenda she is going to follow, no matter what anyone else thinks. At first I was dreading the whole life of raising an independent, determined little girl. But as my family and friends have pointed out (over and over), she comes by it naturally so I really need to get over it and figure out how to "harness it for good, and not evil"-a line from some movie I am sure. Having watched her interact with her friends, I have since come to realize that she is definitely a leader. I jokingly tell my friends, she might not be going down the right path, but she'll have a group of followers right behind her. Here are few glimpses into the life of one little sassafras!



They say that dogs are loyal to their owners. In our family it is the other way around with Punky Girl and Stinko-dog


Punky Girl loves to play imaginary. Her favorite job is a fireman (when it is not being a mom or a teacher) This is her original, uniquely created fire fighter's uniform.

She definitely has a little show-off in her personality

My nemesis, toads-- her favorite Summer pastime

1 Comment:

Amber@OneMamma said...

Oh, how I love her spunk! (And yes, she does come by it naturally!)

Outside of the photo Nimrod took of her profile at the beach, I think the toad photo is my all-time favorite of Miss Punky!