Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 21

New Bike


Punky Girl got herself a new bike this summer. She searched and searched to find the right one. The search was complete and this is the stylin' machine she picked out.



When we were picking out the bike, I asked her if she wanted to get a license plate for her bike. I thought we could put Punky Girl on it since we were going to have to custom make the plate. She was very excited to get the plate. However, in the cared ride home, I could hear her opening the wrapping to the plate. I asked what she was doing and she said she was making her plate.


I said, "Wait, let us do it at home so that we could get the letters straight."

Punky replied, "Okay, but I don't want it to say Punky Girl. I want it to say something else."

I could not even imagine what she was thinking. See below.



Of course! What could I have been thinking? Would her bike say anything else?




0 Comments: