Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 1

Halloween Fun

Halloween started with the carving of the Pumpkins. Punky Girl wanted a "scary" looking one. See left pumpkin. Buckaroo wanted a "vampire teeth" pumpkin. See right pumpkin. I drew, Nimrod carved and the kids scooped. They loved the guts of the pumpkin.

Our resident "fierce" knight

Punky Girl is the CUTEST police officer I know. We made the costume from things around the house that we had. It was fun to do together. Gotta love wonder-under.




Our friend loaned her his real police hat and her daddy bought her handcuffs so that made it extra special.




One Motley Crew-an original purple bird, a policegirl, a "harried" mom and a fierce knight. Guess which one didn't have to make up a costume?


1 Comment:

Auntie Em said...

Pictures are great. I see the kids really went with what they were talking about being while they were visiting the high country. Can't believe Pickels mom was able to come up with that purple bird costume.