Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 15

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Night

Buckaroo played up a division this year. This was a big step for him and. I was unsure if was really ready, but he kept saying he was. Well, he was right. The first time he took the mound, it was all business. I couldn't believe his composure on the mound. He took signs from his coach, i.e. dad, and has three different pitches. I didn't even know this about my own son. To me, they were just playing catch in the backyard. Well, I was wowed at his pitching. This pictures don't show it, but he is awesome!!! The team went 11-1 this season. Buckaroo struck out the first 6 batters he faced-he was the closer the first two games. Overall, he struck out 29 batters. Not too shabby. I think Mark Grace would say that is definitely "big league." Buckaroo's batting was great too. We could always count on him to get a hit. Although his size is not intimidating, his fastball is.

Taking signs from the coach.


See that tongue hanging out? It is a family trait. When he or Nimrod are doing something important, that tongue is hanging out.




How I love to watch him play. His passion for the game is amazing. I love to watch him be so in tune to what he is doing out there. Go "Young Guns!"

1 Comment:

Amber@OneMamma said...

I can't believe how mature he looks out on the mound! So serious and focused.